We’re excited to add a key member to our growing team of engineers and industrial artists!
- Ownership of design and development of luxury outdoor furniture, with use of high grade materials and innovative construction methods, from concept ideation through launch.
- Drive Product Modernization efforts to fit company goals around quality, margin, lead time, and logistics.
- Problem solve within a team, and independently through creativity, ingenuity, and teamwork.
- Manage and track the small details within component, assembly, testing and validation throughout the Product Development launch cycle.
- Support the manufacturing operation with design solutions for production part quality, fixturing, and other manufacturing support initiatives.
- Initiate and assist development testing as required and specified.
- Create production drawings within the PDM Workflow.
- Lead product enhancement initiatives through ECN procedures.
- Lead engineering and design reviews to address open issues list and constraints.
- Build Bills of Materials and manufacturing cost models for new and existing products.
- Bachelor of Science- Engineering degree (BSME Preferred)
- Mechanically and spatially skilled
- Experience working with Windows operating system as well as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of BOM’s, document release, Change/Rev control.
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exposure to metal fabrication (aluminum), welding, or powder coating a plus.
- At least 3 years experience preferred.
About Our Company
McKinnon and Harris is the leading manufacturer of high performance aluminum outdoor furniture for estates, gardens, and yachts in the US and abroad. A family owned company founded in 1991, McKinnon and Harris has devoted the last quarter century to pioneering techniques in aluminum in order to create their enduring furniture.
Innovation, artisan craftsmanship with uncompromising standards, and the highest quality materials have always distinguished McKinnon and Harris. The furniture is produced to exacting standards in their Richmond, Virginia workshop by master craftspeople. The company is noted worldwide for their adherence to exceptional standards, and their small workshop is a well-kept secret known to connoisseurs and designers and architects working at the highest level. McKinnon and Harris is regarded as the gold standard for luxury outdoor furniture and is appreciated and sought after by discerning high profile clients worldwide.
McKinnon and Harris offers exceptional benefits which include a bonus, 401K and profit sharing plan, top health and dental plans, health savings account, life insurance and vacation.
We'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.