We are always looking for business development superstars to join our growing team. You must reside within daily commuting distance to a McKinnon and Harris showroom in either Richmond, New York, Los Angeles or London.
Increase revenue through relationship marketing and effective account management. You will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets, effectively building and maintaining executive level relationships with new and existing clients and building brand awareness and loyalty through the sales experience.
- Regularly meet with new and existing clients in your defined territory to clients a minimum of 50% of the time outside of the showroom and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Build client relationships while meeting/exceeding all sales goals to create a more loyal client base.
- Drive overall results by sales pipeline management
- Effectively use Salesforce to grow sales and improve the sales process
- Perform robust follow-up
- Increase quote to close ratio
- Maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Proactively promote new products to existing customers and new prospects
- Develop meaningful relationships with high-level residential interior designers to build repeat business
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Meet and exceed company minimum requirement of 5 outside client meetings per week (20 per month).
- Identify new prospective accounts and cultivate existing underperforming accounts of potential to capture new sales opportunities
- Attend outside events, seminars and other functions on behalf of the company
- Host and attend McKinnon and Harris events on behalf of the company
- Proactively promote McKinnon and Harris company events, promotions and activities to existing and prospect accounts
- Position requires travel within your defined territory. Works in an environmentally controlled office. Position requires extensive phone and computer work, walking, bending, sitting for extended periods of time, travel by air or car, lifting furniture weighing 35 pounds, and ability to distinguish colors.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company information, both internally and externally.
- Uphold company standards and image presentation with respect to service, dress code and communications.
- Performs additional duties as requested by the Vice President of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree, business, or related field, or equivalent experience. A minimum of 5 years outside sales experience. Must possess excellent verbal/written communications and organizational skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and CRM Software.
- Dedication and loyalty to previous employers a must. Job hoppers are not eligible for consideration.
- Exceptional presentation skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly energetic and self motivated.
- Team player and a collaborator. We have a team commission structure.
- Experience developing and maintaining high level relationships at residential design firms with influencers and decision makers. Seen as a trusted advisor.
- Proven track-record of successful business development in the interior design industry.
About Our Company
McKinnon and Harris is the leading manufacturer of high performance aluminum outdoor furniture for estates, gardens, and yachts in the US and abroad. A family owned company founded in 1991, McKinnon and Harris has devoted the last quarter century to pioneering techniques in aluminum in order to create their enduring furniture.
Innovation, artisan craftsmanship with uncompromising standards, and the highest quality materials have always distinguished McKinnon and Harris. The furniture is produced to exacting standards in their Richmond, Virginia workshop by master craftspeople. The company is noted worldwide for their adherence to exceptional standards, and their small workshop is a well-kept secret known to connoisseurs and designers and architects working at the highest level. McKinnon and Harris is regarded as the gold standard for luxury outdoor furniture and is appreciated and sought after by discerning high profile clients worldwide.
McKinnon and Harris offers exceptional benefits which include a bonus, 401K and profit sharing plan, top health and dental plans, health savings account, life insurance and vacation.
We'd love to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions.
Please download our General Application and send it to email@example.com.